Here’s the agenda for tonight’s meeting!
Date: 12/03/13 Location: SW Library Branch, 9010 35th Ave SW
Time: 6:15pm – 7:45 pm
Meeting Type: Public Meeting
- 6:15-6:20: Introductions & Community News: Volunteer Rep for Delridge and SW District meetings
- Delridge Meeting: Youngstown Cultural Arts Center; 3rd Wednesday of the Month; 7:00 pm
- Southwest Meeting: Southwest Pool and Teen Life Center; 1st Wednesday of the Month; 6:30p
- 6:20-6:25: Infrastructure Committee Update: Update from Committee Leader, Chris Stripinis.
- 6:35-6:50: Barton St CSO Control Project and RainWise: Mary Wohleb; King County Community Services and Environmental Planning
- 6:50-7:40: Roxhill Park Updates: Updates on efforts to clean up the park; Rehydrating the bog; lighting; Grant writing ideas; Delridge Day at Roxhill Park
- 7:40-7:45: Wrap Up: Breakdown the room; library locks up promptly at 8pm.