HPAC is excited to have Councilmember Herbold provide us with a “State of Delridge” address to start off 2017. This meeting is co-sponsored with the newly formed South Delridge Community Group and the North Delridge Neighborhood Council.
Councilmember Herbold’s “State of Delridge” address may include such topics as:
- An overview of 2017 Budget that passed
- Councilmember Herbold’s overall priorities for 2017
- Updates/Outlook on issues of homelessness
- Outlook on HALA / MHA for Delridge Area
- Councilmember Herbold’s priorities/goals for Delridge area
- What we can do as the neighborhoods in Delridge to increase resources & infrastructure, reduce crime, and build an inclusive, diverse, and welcoming community.
Location: Highland Park Improvement Club, 1116 SW Holden, Seattle, WA 98106
Time: 7pm – 8:30 pm (doors open at 6:30pm)
Meeting Type: Public Meeting
About Lisa Herbold:
She is the Councilmember for District 1, representing the neighborhoods of West Seattle and South Park, and has worked on issues of access, fairness, and a commitment to a shared quality-of-life. She has helped to craft and pass public policy which includes Paid Sick Leave for the 190,000 Seattle workers who didn’t have it, a Rental Housing Inspection Program for 250,000 renter households, and an acclaimed criminal justice diversion program. Each of these examples of model public policy is being replicated in jurisdictions across the country, and those are a few samples of the work she has done to help Seattle residents. Councilmember Herbold has also been a resident of Highland Park for more than 15 years.
Following Councilmember Herbold’s address will be issues related to HPAC, but all are welcome to stay. To see full agenda visit https://hpacinfo.wordpress.com/